quest v natwest

quest1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi quest1

I tried claiming without interest from NWB and started it all 26 April 2007, still have had no reply and so have had no alternative but court - am still waiting for a reply.....you do hear of people getting through the loopholes early on but I think it is very very rare.

Welcome and good luck but it is not going to be a fast track...be patient because everyone keeps getting paid in the end!!

Yode

Yode v Egg - smashed after 4 weeks

Yode v NatWest battle to the end (mcols issued) waiting retaliation

Sign the petition to the Prime Minister here:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/bankcourts/

Thanks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are right yode. recently people have been getting responses to their prelim letters saying they will get a response in 6+ weeks. THat wasn't happening a few months ago as far as I remember.

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

Only standard advice (which I'm sure you're doing anyway!)........... recorded delivery to Borehamwood!

Good luck quest! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 3 weeks later...

TODAY IS THE 14th DAY THAT NAT WEST HAD TO REPLY TO MY LBA LETTER. I WAS HOPING BECAUSE I WASN'T CLAIMING INETREST THAT THEY WOULD OF REPLIED BUT I WASN'T SO LUCKY!

ANY ADVICE GREATFULLY RECEIVED AT THIS POINT.

What texel said - you said 14 days or else. 14 days is up. So go for it - stick with your timescales not theirs.

Steven

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

on reading my previous message maybe it did not make sense. what I meant was charge any interest you were charged and then when you file the court papers you state 8% will be charged annually from the date of service.

Three threads merged to make it easier to track your progress :)

If you need tofind your thread in the future click on your user name and then click 'find all threads started by' and it will come up.

Best of luck with your claim

Zoot :)

on reading my previous message maybe it did not make sense. what I meant was charge any interest you were charged and then when you file the court papers you state 8% will be charged annually from the date of service.
That's right

Steven

My Wins

i didn't claim the interest on my list of charges that i sent with my prelim and lba because i felt out of my depth with the interest aspect so i just listed the actual charges. i feel completely out of my comfort zone with them, they were sending me mental. i think i am going to leave them off and just go for the 8%

That's fine quest - whatever you're comfortable with amd we'll be here to help

• Haha 1

Steven

My Wins

RE: THE N1 form that i have downloaded, what have people done with regards to filling it in? i.e. handwritten or typed?

left it at 2 pages or done it double sided?

posted it in, hand delivered it or can you e-mail it?

I don't think it matters how you fill it in although typed looks more professional imo. I personally typed it out and printed on both sides (less to lose lol). I hand delievered it to court so they could give it a once over as well. :) I don't think you can e-mail as it needs to be signed....

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Cheddar is right. either post or hand deliver. One word of warning, if you fill it in on the PC you can't save the filled form so print more than one copy.

Steven

My Wins

right lunch time over, catch you guys later x
Lunch time! What's that?

Steven

My Wins

Right, So If I Can't Save The N1 Form I'm Gonna Have To Do It All At Once, Not In Parts Over A Few Days Like I Hoped, So What I've Done Is Printed A Plain 1 Off, I'm Going To Draft It In Pen And Then Type It Up And Then Print Lots Of Them Off, Does This Sound Good To You Guys So Far?