MissKittyKa v Natwest

MissKittyKa
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello chaps! I am in the middle of claiming back £1400 from Natwest, which I know is peanuts compaired to some other stories I have read on here!:p

I sent my first letter off two weeks ago and have my LBA all signed and ready to post tomorrow as I have had NADA back from the bank:roll:

Is it normal for them to just ignore your first request?

Should I take it personally!;)

Guest NATTIE

yes(normal) and No(hand it in personally) unless you are going to drive to Borehamwwod tomorrow and hand it to customer relations unit who are closed as it is a bank holiday?

Guest NATTIE

To be honest, it is quite normal not to get a response. If you have sent it to customer relations Unit borehamwood then you will be fine. If you have sent it to the branch they would have forwarded it on but it would have delayed the receipt by the correct team. Send the LBA as scheduled on Tuesday to borehamwood and read up about suing the bank in the intermitting time. I did have this image of you handing the LBA to the head honcho Stuart Higley.

Guest NATTIE

No worries and keep us updated on the progress otherwise we will all hunt you down on the natwest thread;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have sent my LBA and waited patiently and got nothing but a 3 line letter saying they are "looking into" my claim. So heigh ho heigh ho, it's off to court we go!:p So is moneyclaim the best way to go about getting that started or is their an easier (or cheaper) one?

Well, there are no cheaper options! You can either go down the MCOL route, or file in person at your local county court with the N1 form. I plumped for the latter - but have a read through this thread to help you make your mind up Moneyclaim and hardcopy claim compared

Good luck, hedgey xx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Enaid!!! How's you diddling hun!!! Jump over to fendy's thread - we'll have a gab!!! xxxxxxx (soz for hijacking your thread misskittyka!!!)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.