Who's got as far as issuing a claim?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Just asking cos there are only 3 of us listed in the litigation in progress section but from reading the threads it looks like there are quite a few of us waiting for court dates now.

I submitted mine via moneyclaim yesterday (4 June).

Yorkshire Bank £2201.24 - Settled in full

My Abbey £731.34 - Settled in full

Hubby's Abbey £1239.49 - Settled in full

I've submitted a claim, which you know about, ut I haven't got a reference number or anything which is why I have posted in the litigation section. I thought I might have had something by now cos I submitted claim last Weds, but then again, I don't know how the system works really

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

Hi All,

Just asking cos there are only 3 of us listed in the litigation in progress section but from reading the threads it looks like there are quite a few of us waiting for court dates now.

I submitted mine via moneyclaim yesterday (4 June).

I submitted claim 4th June on line ,today 7th have got a letter from court with ref no and date . I dont think that they will lie down,but the longer the wait the more interest.