CCI Interest / Purchase Interest.

jrranks
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry for starting this thread late, I've just recieved a settlement letter from Capitol one after issusing a N1 to the courts for charges + CCI and they have advised me of the following. " All default fees charged to any account are always charged at the purchase interest rate. Whilst you are entitled to claim back interest on the fees we have charged you at the same rate as what is on your card, your calculation do not take in to account any payments you made to the account.

Basicly they are offering to pay the Purchase Interest from when the account was opened which means everthing that i have purchased has been interest free. However the CCI is far greater than the purchase interest rate. Shall I settle or fight on ?:-|

OK found you. The wording on your letter is slightly different to mine, but amounts to the same thing at the end of the day. My claim is for £1,036 charges and the rest is contractual, just under £2,000, so by paying me purchase interest I am £1,000 short.

They are confusing the issue, you have not claimed purchase interest back and I assume it is not in your POC, they seem to be picking and choosing what they will pay. When did you get this offer and have you received an allocation questionnaire yet from the court?

Doo,

I recieved this offer today and the balnce on my card has been cleared. They have advised i will recieve a cheque for the outstanding ammount within 14days. I have not yet recieved a AQ

OK, following same pattern as mine. Next you will receive a copy of their defence and if this is the same as mine their defence will almost read the same as your letter and they will say they have paid this claim. The allocation questionnaire will be sent out shortly after this. I am afraid I am not much further with my claim to tell you the outcome yet, suffice to say allocation questionnaires have been filled out by both parties, they are still saying the claim has been paid. I will now take a letter into the court on Tuesday just to explain that the claim has not been paid. There are a few of us who are fighting it but I am afraid we are all about the same stage. I will post you a link to my thread, have a read. Any more questions post them up.