bigp v Barclays

bigp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a letter to Barclays 22/03/07 (registered) requesting a comprehensive list of all default charges etc, stating the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. To date I have had no reply ! its been 45 days.

Do I now commence court action or send another letter.

I dont know wether it is relevant but Barclays shut my business down and seized my personal account based soleley on disputed bank charges, we had a hell of a rough time. Eventually we got a letter from the Barclays Complex query centre in Leicester lifting the Default but not the bank charges ! they even told me that the dept responsible for doing all this to me wouldn't talk to them !! Based on this do you think I could sue them for all of the damage caused ?

for the sar use this Data Protection Act - Non-Compliance - Template Letters sorry i can't really help with the rest :o

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Damages are difficult to quantify and should really be left alone.

You can however claim for damages in your Non-Compliance claim though I don't think you can really include "personal" damage. You should include costs and I would have thought there was advice on here about what to do. Have a look throught the template forum (there is a non-compliance claim template in there as well as the link CA has given you) and also have a search on the forum for references to non-compliance.

Good luck!!

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!