Viking Collection Service DFS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I bought a new sofa from DFS in December 2005 and had the nothing to pay for a year and 3 years interest free. I presumed I was paying the monthly amounts and never really thought about it until this morning I recieved this letter from viking collection services ltd acting for GE money with a DFS account number.

it says

We act for the above named in respect of your debt to them of £1311.00

You appear to have no intention of paying this debt in full

We are now consulting our client to decide what further action should be taken.

We have recieved no phone calls, letters or anything from DFS, GE Money regarding this and have checked my account and no a penny have been debited.

I need some advise please!

Guest amethystdragon

Do you have a copy of all the original paperwork with the DD form etc? If you do and its all correct i.e. Right bank account etc - I would write back and inform them that as their client has never attempted to collect their money via the agreement that it their client who is at fault and that you are perfectly happy to begin payments at the previously agreed monthly rate BUT you are not prepared to pay any charges inappropriately levied to the account due to their clients inability to process their credit accounts properly