Ahh HELP!!!!- 8 weeks on & I still cant get all my statement

gca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ahh HELP!!!!

I have been trying to get my banking statements from First Direct since March 3rd. I have made sure I followed the approach guidelines laid out on the site here.

My first Data Subject Access Request letter asking for statements which included a cheque for £10 was sent to them on 3/3/07, Within 2 weeks I got a response saying the information would be provided free

and sent by courier.They returned the £10 cheque.

By April 11th they sent me 6 years of statements but 12 years of Reference notes. I wrote back a few days later asking for a complete transaction history for all the period of my account.They told me they only kept 6 years.

I wrote to say they had until 21/4/07 to comply. I also initiated a complaint to the Information Commissioner on 30/4/07. I got another letter from First Direct on May 2nd saying they had provided

all the data and if i wanted a full data subject access then I needed to request this in writing enclosing a £10 non refundable fee.

I seem to be back where I was at the start of March. Do I need to resubmit a subject access request with another cheque or can someone point me to the correct procedure to kick off County Court action

under the Data Protection Act.

Can anyone give me some advice on how I can move this forward, and where I might find the appropriate template if I need to go to court to get this information. The bank seem to be extremely reluctant

to provide my information but have been kafkaesque in their communications, and I seem to be in the Castle. :-x