Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if that happens bonnie.....................then all the Angels will turn up at court to support you.............:)

OH JEEZ!!!!!! lets hope they pay up fast!!!! :p:) :o

Joking.............. luv u all!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry 2 b a pain, but do i just sit and wait now for more directions from the court???

Or ring them on 14th as im on hols from 16th??? (bit tight isnt it)??

xxxxxxxxx

bonnie

Bump!!!!! Anyone??? ;) RE: Post #361

ring on the 14th and see what they say, if Abbey have not filed anything, post a quick note to the court and let them know and by the time you get back there should be some good news for you

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

ring on the 14th and see what they say, if Abbey have not filed anything, post a quick note to the court and let them know and by the time you get back there should be some good news for you

Cheers Lula, im glad someone is awake this morning :p

(just have to chat CF up now for letter in advance as wont have much time then what with packing etc......) :D

Bonnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there, sorry to butt in as such but you may find the following information useful;

Looks like you understand the essence of the directions. In my own case against Lloyds and in a few others, Lloyds have failed to respond by the date requested (16th July). I have created a letter which you may find usefull if they fail to respond, feel free to use. Also was infprmed by the Court to request payment against the defendant the day after. (Notice of Issue)

However in at least one case i know if, Barclays have stated they will defend in which case they are now treading a very thin line before Judge Reid.

Good luck, - i would put good money on your defendant not responding to direction 3 :)

Ukcrow v Lloyds TSB

Hey hun...WHAT have I been missing!!! Have a day off here & look what happens! :D Seems it won't be long now before you join the rest of us in the RICH angels club!!! LOL Hope to speak to you later.

lots of luv

me :p

dunno ask cf id ring before but then again you couldnt sort it before you go so maybe better to wait not gonna make any odds dont think xxxkia ps consider this bumped love

Hi guys!!!!

Ukcrow: Many thanx 4 yr post and will look at yr thread straight after this reply, again.. thank u!!! ;)

Villa: I sooooo hope so... but knowing my luck i'll have my day in court in front of Judge Dread, sorry Reid!!!

Kia: Thanx 4 the bump hun!!! Consider this another one!! :D

Bonnie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all!!!! As the judge is apparently pushing them into a corner with his directions (post #361 on here), i feel ready to write an email asking if they'd consider negotiating.

Im claiming £2604.88 in total but think i could ask for £2550.00 to start with, sound good or too low/high????

Also.................. does anyone have contact details IE: email address for Ashursts or Inga???? or both??

All advice greatly appreciated!!! ;)

Bonnie

bonnie......too low;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

(have u been to bed yet)??:D

Bonnie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Been to bed, got up and now ready for bed again, actually I am not even dressed yet lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Been to bed, got up and now ready for bed again, actually I am not even dressed yet lol

TMI hun:p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

That makes 2 of us! im here in me jammies looking out the window at that crappy weather thinking....... "its a CAG day today"!!! ;)

Gotta get off here and do some housework!!!

bonnie

What cf??? £2550 is too low??? Help!!!!!!!! im crap with figures!! :(

Im claiming £2604.88 in total but think i could ask for £2550.00 to start with,

I noticed hun........................;) ;)

no less than £2580 to begin with.......and don't put any more figures on here

he is terrible isnt he lol, if thats what you would be happy to accept now then its fine, I suspect that CF feels that they will want to try and get you accept a lower figure :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled