Im Scared.....helppppppppp

bonnie0852
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WEll, after all that NOTHING!!!!!!

Called the court to be told that the judge was on holiday till tomorrow and they couldnt tell me if Shabbey had complied cos it wouldnt be on the system yet, so wait til next week for further directions from the judge!! :mad:

No mention of STAYS yet but i gotta feeling i might be hearing it pretty soon. Gonna call again tomorrow to see if Shabbey are on the system yet and send my letter for judgement in if they havent.

Cant be doing with all this waiting..... im not known for my patience!!! :-x

Bonnie

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll, after all that NOTHING!!!!!!

Called the court to be told that the judge was on holiday till tomorrow and they couldnt tell me if Shabbey had complied cos it wouldnt be on the system yet, so wait til next week for further directions from the judge!! :mad:

No mention of STAYS yet but i gotta feeling i might be hearing it pretty soon. Gonna call again tomorrow to see if Shabbey are on the system yet and send my letter for judgement in if they havent.

Cant be doing with all this waiting..... im not known for my patience!!! :-x

Bonnie

nope bonnie are any of us ;)err ive a horrid feeling itll be another stay but could be wrong ill be crossing everything for u and icy god not got enough legs :Dsee ya soon love ;)xxkia

Called the court to be told that the judge was on holiday

On holiday:eek: .............that's just bl***y inconsiderate of him, when the whole of abbey CAG is following this thread:) .

keep smiling hun, you're nearly there;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

LEMME JUST DRY MY EYES................. :( :(

ALL CLAIMS AT GUILDFORD CC ARE STAYED SOB SOB SOB SOB...................

GUTTED ISNT THE WORD..... B*****S IS!!!!!!!! :evil:

JUDGE DREAD DIDNT WASTE ANYTIME AFTER GETTING BACK FROM HIS HOLS DID HE................... DUNNO IF I CAN AFFORD MINE NOW??!!!!!!!

GUESS I'LL HAVE TO KISS MY DOSH GOODBYE, FORGET ALL ABOUT IT AND GET MY ASS BACK ON THE ANGELS THREAD AND START TALKING DIRTY AGAIN.............. TIL MARCH 2008 ANYWAY!!!

CATCH U ALL SOON WHEN IM IN NON-SUICIDAL MOOD!!! :( (AFTER BORROWING THE MONEY 4 MY PATIO WHICH IS FALLING APART ALREADY)!!

bONNIE XXXX

Only solace I can offer is .... think of all that interest when it finally gets into court .... that shoudl pay for the patio, the holiday and one for next year as well.

Try to keep smiling Bonnie .... i know it's not easy but we're all thinking of you. :)

Tricia. xxx

Cheers T xxxxxxxx Thanx 4 yr kind words but i dont even think we're gonna get them next yr, i reckon the banks will win but we'll see....... maybe after 36 yrs my luck might change?????

God, i sound sooo sorry 4 myself..... gotta snap out of it and have another glass of wine, that should help??!!! :(

The annoying thing 4 me is all i wanted to know was if Shabbey had complied, and if not i was gonna ask for it to be struck out, that could have saved the judge some time but i never got my chance............

Guess i join the evergrowing list of "p**d off people done over again by the banks"!!!!!

Ho hum :(

The annoying thing 4 me is all i wanted to know was if Shabbey had complied

That's the most annoying thing about this whole claiming process.everything seeems to be weighted in the Banks favour....:mad:

really sorry for you hun, I honestly thought you'd get a good decision today. Keep smiling, and enjoy your holiday if you do get there:)

AND GET MY ASS BACK ON THE ANGELS THREAD AND START TALKING DIRTY AGAIN

and Angels is a good place to get your dirty ass back to;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Oh no...what can I say!!!!! :(

You just go & enjoy your holiday:D ...de-stress;) ...come back totally refreshed & then straight back onto angels thread to give cf some grief & help pass the time...we'll all be there to help you..............................

i've missed you hun!:p:D

vf

oh god bonnie so sorry love really am but like villa says just enjoy hols love and try and forget it love im sure youll enjoy yourself loads ;)and have one for all us lot in the rain :psoz for not being around last night and today but do hang on itll be fine im sure catch u later xxxkia

give cf some grief & help pass the time...we'll all be there to help you...................... ........

Oiiiiiiiii

she doesn't need any encouragement;)

Bonnie..................

Your claim (just like millions of others) is just bad?? timing.

Us that have already won all really feel for you...... but.............yours is coming...................just a bit longer girlie...............

Love, hugs and kisses.

Cassie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi angels AND CF!!!!!

Thanx 4 all your support and i promise i will come back from Tennessee refreshed, invigorated and back to my sweet innocent self!!!!! ;)

I Feel i need this holiday as i havent been able to join in recently due to my "loss of sense of humour" so pray a week with Clivee will do it??? :rolleyes::smile:

You all take care and will catch up and bore the asses off you about elvis/Dollywood :D when i get back in a week.........ps.... if anything juicy happens dont 4get to post it on here!!!! ;)

love u all loads

mexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bonnie, enjoy your holiday, who is looking after your beeautiful cat :-)

Hi lula, do u mean my 4 beautiful cats and ugly rabbit????? :p

MY DAD!!!! (bless him, he hates animals but it gives him someone to talk to)!!! :lol:

Catch u in a week (after ive cleaned up all the rabbit/cat poo)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi lula, do u mean my 4 beautiful cats and ugly rabbit????? :p

Hey you!!!! Don't be so horrible about Mrs Rabbit....she's lovely...even if she has got a poohy bum!:eek:

p.s. Have a fab holiday hun! Speak soon. XX

• 2 years later...

OMG, IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt even think id remember my password on here!!

Just wanted 2 catch up and c whats happening after hearing all sorts 2day and being totally out of touch :(

Feeling really gutted after the announcement 2day so gonna have 2 start reading up and refreshing my memory........what 2 do next??????

Any advice greatly appreciated ;) (my claim has been stayed).

Hi all again, in not-so-good circumstances

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt even think id remember my password on here!!

Just wanted 2 catch up and c whats happening after hearing all sorts 2day and being totally out of touch :(

Feeling really gutted after the announcement 2day so gonna have 2 start reading up and refreshing my memory........what 2 do next??????

Any advice greatly appreciated ;) (my claim has been stayed).

Hi all again, in not-so-good circumstances

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello trouble

this feels strangely like May 2007;)

have a read of the various threads, but what you'll need to do is tell the Court you'd like to change the wording of your claim...from penalties to unfair term, and then everything to do with the test case is like it hasn't happened and your claim is effective and ready to go.

That's my understanding of the situation after yesterday's ruling.I may well be wrong, but I'm sure someone'll help keep you on the right track

Hello trouble

this feels strangely like May 2007;)

have a read of the various threads, but what you'll need to do is tell the Court you'd like to change the wording of your claim...from penalties to unfair term, and then everything to do with the test case is like it hasn't happened and your claim is effective and ready to go.

That's my understanding of the situation after yesterday's ruling.I may well be wrong, but I'm sure someone'll help keep you on the right track

yep i did get a strange fee1ing of de ja vu must be the thought of them spread sheets :eek::eek::D:Dxxkia