Poppybeetle v's Lloyds TSB - H.E.L.P

Poppybeetle

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all , can someone please go through the step by step procedure of how to start my claim through the court as ive checked so many sites and all seem to have different letters , directions etc and i so want to do this right. Im confused ???:-| I have had my letter back from Lloyds stating the obvious as noted in other posts just stating that the charges are for their services (love to be on their hourly rate lol). So need to get going with court procedure. I saw in one post mentioning about if you get tax credits the court fees may be wavered ???? Is this correct and how do i sort this if so. Im hoping that through posting this thread that i can get ongoing guidance from you the professionals out there !!!!! to help me through it

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Poppy,

There is a lot of conflicting advice out there but stick with the CAG ans you will get all the support you need to see through your claim.

Yes You can apply for an exemption through the court when you file your claim so it is worth a read and if in hardship, worth applying. The link below explains it all.

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/H...fl ets_id=172

Filing in court options -

Money claim online - NO FEE EXEMPTION

5. Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html

N1 at your local court. - FEE EXEMPTION allowed!

4. Particulars of claim - N1 - hard copy version

My personal thoughts are the N1 at your local court.

You can fill out the application for exemption of fees and file your claim at the same time!!!

If you have any questions or doubts - post back !

All the best with your claim.

CJ

Right i have looked at the N1 form template , do i just type copy all of this info on to a N1 form from the link or can i copy paste it and fill in the relevant details (ones in red) accordingly to my case ???