SAR request not showing as recieved

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5165 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I sent my SAR to Trinity House on 10.4.07, stupidly didn't track it until today, and not showing as received.

Sent to Cap One one same day and received statements back 7 days ago.

Would it be best to call the Halifax to check if they received it or send another?

Many thanks

Just rang them , they are happy to request a list of charges for me at no charge, and say to cancel the cheque sent with my posted one.

They said they are very busy and to expect them the end of the month - heres waiting!!!!

I have helped my daughter claim £481.00 from HSBS and a friend her charges from the Halifax, why do I feel nervous about my own.

Why feel nervous-if you follow the same steps for your own claim as you did for your daughter then yiu should not go wrong.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Have to admit both of those were so easy, HSBC paid out in full on the prelim, halifax paid my friends out( less £50 )on a phone call following initial offer after the prelim.

So fingers crossed mine will be the same.

i'd ask for statements not a list, i've just had a list of charges from egg and it's not accurate

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

and ask for a copy of your contract and a copy of the terms & conditions that were current at the time you opened the account

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

• 3 months later...

Well to update I got as far as an amount being paid into my account 25.7.07, but by the time the letter with the offer arrived it was the 27th and Halifax were not negotiating.

Had resigned myself to accepting offer, so as to allow me to take Cap One to court on 2 claims.

However letter arrived from Halifax today explaining the test case, and giving me until 5th October to accept / refuse, so as 2 x N1s went into court last Friday, hopefully I will have payment within the next few weeks to be able to refuse Halifax's offer and tell them to take the money back.

:)