Baileywoos v Lloyds

baileywoos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm just starting to sort out a claim against Lloyds for a business account and a credit card (seperate accounts).

I sent a SAR letter to both and recieved a letter back for the business account but nothing for the credit card (both had £10 postal orders attatched).

The letter re the business account stated that they couldn't send me the statements as I didn't know any account details as it was an account closed about 4 years ago. I was in the process of writing a stroppy letter but the debt collection company we're paying this debt off to came up trumps, rang Lloyds for me and got the details I needed. Yay! I have now re-sent the letter and am waiting.

Question1: When do I make the claim from? The date I sent the first SAR, this 2nd SAR or when I recieve the statements?

Question2: The account was held in England but I've now moved to Scotland. Can I still make this claim through English courts to benefit from the higher amount and more time?

I have also sent a letter off re the credit card(which is also being paid off through another DCA) as I have heard nothing after 40 days and have not had the postal order returned.

Question1: How long do I give them? I've demanded a response in 2 weeks as they've already had the 40 days.

Question2: Can I insist that they should be able to find our credit card details with the personal information we have given them? (Also don't know this account number)

Finally, if I can get statements going back further than 6 years as I have requested, should I attempt to reclaim the charges going back tot he start of our account?

Thanks for any advice.