Llloyds overdraft charges

peter123

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My girlfriend has had so many charges on her bank account its unreal! Anyway the last one I remember was that she had instructed our rent to come out on the first of every month and they set it up for 4 weekly. She complained but they said because she had been fined before they wouldn't refund the charge (basically they are saying we will treat you with contempt).

Is there any way of getting this and other charges back as this is very difficult to prove without sufficient record keeping (which she never does). Really what I'm wondering here is if it is for them to prove her wrong because call centres never keep records either.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I'm not entirely sure what your asking, but if your asking how to claim back your bank charges you've certainly come to the right place!

You can get a record of what charges you have paid by obtaining your statements.

There is plenty of advice on this site that will tell you how to do this, and you need to read up on it before you start (i know this from bitter experience!) The guides are very easy to follow and will give you the confidence to start your claim.

Here may be a good place to start; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html