barclays filed their defence - help

marley2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Amanda....

Was thinking I have to check whether or not they acknowledged, now I have no doubt they'll acknowledge mine :-( (Must grumble thought I was in for any easy ride! haha)

You'll be fine hun, chin up, you'll get them and all your money back i am sure it will be worth the wait.

Kels.x

hi hunnie

u never know urs could be the one that slips quietly thru hun, so keep hoping and praying, today i sorted out my court bundles all ready just in case, coz ive seen a few threads saying that the courts are doing away with sending the aq out, and u just get a court date so at least thats quicker and saves me £100 lol

good luck hun ill be thinking of u

amandax

hi hunnie

u never know urs could be the one that slips quietly thru hun, so keep hoping and praying, today i sorted out my court bundles all ready just in case, coz ive seen a few threads saying that the courts are doing away with sending the aq out, and u just get a court date so at least thats quicker and saves me £100 lol

good luck hun ill be thinking of u

amandax

Yes and you get your money back a whole month earlier:D

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Amanda - sorry to hear they've acknowledged - very frustrating playing this waiting game. If you don't mind me asking - how much do they owe you?

Do you have everything prepared for going to court - 'court bundle' etc.?

Stuarto

:)

Bank Charges:

First Direct: £250 settled at Prelim stage 3.4.07. :-)

Intelligent Finance: £798 settled at Prelim stage 1.6.07. :-)

Woolwich: £1178 settled at Prelim stage 20.7.07. :-)

PPI:

Barclaycard: £1103.67 settled at S.O.C. stage 2.8.11. :-)

Credit Card Charges:

Barclaycard: £926.38 settled at S.O.C. stage 4.8.11 :-)

Thanks CAG and all those who've helped me on the forums.

Guest Mumofthreeboys

It's good that they have acknowledged, not bad. It means they have noticed your claim and they are dealing with it.

They are so predictable, reading through the other posts on here you (as Amanda already thought) can tell what the next step is going to be.

Only another few months before you get your money back! (Sorry for being so negative- just being realistic from experience!)

24 hours in a day... 24 in a case... co-incidence???

ur defintely right steve, its worth the wait, but i know that as each week goes by im a step closer.

they have until 25th april to file a defence, which i know they will on that day, and then well its up to the courts, im hoping that they will do the same with me and do away with the aq, so then thats a huge jump.

had a lot of time on my hands last friday at work so i thought i would get ahead and do my court bundles, so now they are all ready and awaiting for the time when needed.

they owe me £2890 plus 8% interest and £120 court fee, so total i £3666.68 woo hoo and i want it all back

i need a new laptop so im going to treat myself to a really nice one, and then im going to treat the kids and my hubby and the rest i will pay bills with.

amandax

Amanda

Many thanks for your advice, it's nice to now you are not alone. and we are all aiming in the right direction, I will definetly keep an eye on your progress.

Best of luck- will keep you posted on the status of my claim.

hi

barclays filed their defence last wednesday when i checked on mcol, but i havent heard anything from the courts or them with a copy of the defence or if its been moved ot my local court

should i give the court a ring and see whats happening or does it take a while for u to get a copy of the defence?

amanda

Bearing in mind how many of these cases MCOL are handling at the moment, they are undoubtedly running a little behind. you will get notification within the next 7 to 10 days, hold in there, its nothing to worry about.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Amanda, Bookworm is quite right, sorry I never noticed.

Just because you have a new question doesnt mean you have to start a new thread, just post it as a reply to the last post in your current thread, this way we can follow your progress a lot easier.

I hope thats clear.

Sorry Booky ;)

:(

oops ive just re read my post and it could be read that i was having a dig at you...... I wasnt, sorry if it came across that way, I was just trying to advise you.

still friends?

pmsl

course were still friends babe, i dont offend easily except when it comes to barclays they offend me all the time lol

it didnt sound like u was having a dig babe honest

amandax

• 4 weeks later...

hi everyone

well the courts have passed on my claim to my local court, that was 3 weeks ago, i emailed my local court and they said it was sitting with the district judges pending directions that was on the 14th may, i havent heard anything since, can some one advise me please.

amandax