magictorch1976

Creation Financial Services - Want to know more ?!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2635 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am trying to voluntarily terminate the agrement with creation finace on my car.

The consumer credit act 1974 states that i can do this (i conform to the requirments)

creation finance who are bound by this act have added a line to the agrement stating that i have no right to cancel under the CCA1974 act.

I have signed the agreement in the box under the statement which reads 'only sign this agreement if you want to be bound by the CCA1974 act.'

Surely creation are contradicting themselves? surely if they are bound by this act they cannot decide to add a clause?

and i have signed to say i am bound by the act not by creations key info?

also the agreement hasnt been signed by creation.. does this matter?

i have written twice to creation with no response from them at all

this thread has now been closed

and moved to the new creation finance forum

if you have running posts in this thread

please start a new thread here in this forum

see the link in my sig

PM me

and i will copy yourold posts/replies over to your new thread.

dx

siteteam

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I have seen so many complaints about Creation Finance, some of which are very similar to my own bad experience with them. . . I am still 'fighting' with them after a Land of Leather financed purchase made back in 2004 and as I am only now seeing the various name changes they have undergone over the years, together with the so numerous bad reports about this company in a number of forums, make me wonder if the name changes serve as a smoke-screen to continue their appalling business ethics??

My advice is to stay clear of this company... whatever they call themselves today!

Hi Im new to the forum and would appreciate some help. I have been trying to contact Creation Financial Services. The address I had for them is Solihull but my letter has been returned saying they have moved but did not give a new address. Can anyone give me an address for them I am trying to get them to refund mis sold PPI. Any help would be great.

Paddy Go Go.

Hi Im new to the forum and would appreciate some help. I have been trying to contact Creation Financial Services. The address I had for them is Solihull but my letter has been returned saying they have moved but did not give a new address. Can anyone give me an address for them I am trying to get them to refund mis sold PPI. Any help would be great.

Paddy Go Go.

please start you own thread

see below

all the addresses are in tge stickies at the top of this [citi] forum

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

To 'Paddy Go Go'

Interestingly and annoyingly, the letter I have just received from the 'Complaints Advisor - Emma Crozier' - Creation (dated 6 August 2012) has the address in small copy:

Creation Financial Services Limited, Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull...etc; but that sounds like the one you have tried... However, the envelope has the address: PO Box 9135, Saffron Road, Leicester, LE18 9DJ.

Hope that helps, and you have more joy than I have had. (They simply take no responsibility whatsoever!! I am about to write to them once again......)

I'll mail you it later this evening Paddy BUT you'll have to perhaps go the same route as I am to get MY ppi from them and that is via the serious fraud office due to the FSO and FSA are not up to it

Ian good luck with it mate.............they are paying NOTHING out to no one "I have that in black and white" and via a phone call and Paddy you need to start the address off with LASER (creation financial services Ltd) the rest of what Ian wrote is their NEW -ish trading office thats who they are trading as these days seems they move about a bit

Edited by burlyb

Burlyb, you were right got a letter of rejection from Creation giving a list the length of your arm as to why the are not paying out. Ah well it was worth a try. Thanks for your help anyway.

Patricia.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2635 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you