style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fed up of tomlin orders!!

Had 2 now offering full amount, written back saying I will accept the offer but only with no strings attached.

They have yet to reply to my last letter.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fed up of tomlin orders!!

Had 2 now offering full amount, written back saying I will accept the offer but only with no strings attached.

They have yet to reply to my last letter.

Hi Phatram,

They truely do make us work for our money:rolleyes: don't they. Just keep at them, you are on the home straight now. Is the court case still ongoing:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Yes it is.

All the better for your my dear:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• 1 month later...

excellent news ,

youre an inspiration to us,

i have been fobbed off again with my claim but you have made me feel better.

congrats:D :)

Victory !!!

cheque cleared, donation made.

Thanks to all for helping.

Excellent news Phatram,

Well done:D

Please put your great success in the successful claims sticky for all to see :D

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

First of all i have the same problem with Egg and i have been dealing with a director and received a letter in the post today and in the letter is an amount that Egg are willing to pay me back. Which includes unpaid direct debit fees, Card protection Plan (CPP) and Card Repayment Protection (CRP). Egg have basically agreed to pay these charges back in full. The people I am dealing with and i would recomend everyone else to deal with are as follows.

Kathy Curzon 08007 834 393 ext 6157

Wendy Schratz - [email protected] ; [email protected]

Dont let them fob you off, I even had to file this in county court which cost me £25.00, I then emailed Wendy and told her that i had registered it with the court and hope that Egg pay in full as if it ends up at court it would only incure more money for Egg to pay out.

Cases won.

Littlewoods, Moorecroft,Nationwide £923.12 written off

CapQuest Debt Recovery

£687.34 written off OH

Reliable Collections

£2076.11 too be written off OH

Egg

£317.38 Charges paid back and cheque for £250.64 p for myself

If i have been any help to you tip my scales