EGG Mr P Card Repayment Protection premiums Court Claim Help please.

phatram
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay lifted.

Excellent Phatram, Just look at this little blip as a daily interest boost.

Best Wishes and keep us posted.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• 4 weeks later...
Fed up of tomlin orders!!

Had 2 now offering full amount, written back saying I will accept the offer but only with no strings attached.

They have yet to reply to my last letter.

Hi Phatram,

They truely do make us work for our money:rolleyes: don't they. Just keep at them, you are on the home straight now. Is the court case still ongoing:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Yes it is.

All the better for your my dear:D

• 1 month later...
Victory !!!

cheque cleared, donation made.

Thanks to all for helping.

Excellent news Phatram,

Well done:D

Please put your great success in the successful claims sticky for all to see :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello phatram,

this link may help you..

Draft order for directions - including directions for disclosure

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

EGG PLC - Defendant

Draft Order for Directions

1. "The Defendant shall within 14 days file and serve the following information:"

• a) A copy of my needs and benefit questionnaire

• b) A copy of the terms and conditions from the date the credit card was taken out.

• c) A copy of the Credit Card Repayment Protector schedule.

• d) Statement of CCRP premiums paid and any interest charged thereon.

§ e) Strict proof Egg PLC advised of alternative insurance with lower premiums.

If the Defendant fails to comply with this order, the Defence will be struck out without further order.

EGG PLC - Defendant

Draft Order for Directions

1. "The Defendant shall within 14 days file and serve the following information:"

• a) A copy of my needs and benefit questionnaire

• b) A copy of the terms and conditions from the date the credit card was taken out.

• c) A copy of the Credit Card Repayment Protector schedule.

• d) Statement of CCRP premiums paid and any interest charged thereon.

§ e) Strict proof Egg PLC advised of alternative insurance with other providers.

§ f) Strict proof that on 16 July 2002 the Credit Repayment Protection (CRP) was optional, as Egg have already admitted that on 23 September 2004 this was not the case, as in point No6 of Eggs defence.

If the Defendant fails to comply with this order, the Defence will be struck out without further order.