Smith vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Sent off my schedule of charges with the Prelim for Reproach letter and have received this morning a letter saying something along the lines of....."have carried out full investigation of your complaint and are satisfied that charges have been correctly applied to account. You agreed to terms and conditions at the time of opening your account blah blah blah".

Should I assume this is the standard bog off letter? Its from Anne Mitchell, Customer Relations Manager in Leeds.

Do I still stick to my 14 days and send my LBA letter then?

Appreciate any feedback. Many thanks.

This is the new standard letter, most people are recieving this. Ignore it and carry on as you were.

So yes when your 14 days are up, send lba.

You would think they had better things to do than make up new letters...! :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Yeah yr not wrong Sea-side!! Will wait til my 14 days is up then send LBA. It said at the end of their letter that if they don't hear from me in the next 8 weeks then they will assume that i'm happy......Well....they will be hearing from me alot sooner than that!!! Thanks for your help Sea-Side and M.Browne.

Have already won £5k from Natwest so not to clear as yet how Halifax are gonna play this claim.