Still Haven't Received Statements - What do I do???

Poppy07
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I applied for my Barclaycard Statements in January, its now the 1st of May and I still have received them. I have been in contact with them and they keep saying that they're inundated with these requests and that I'll receive my statements shortly. I have enough of being fobbed off, can someone tell me what I should be doing next??!!!

Thanks loads x

POPPY07

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,

Just to start from scratch and basics....

1) In your SAR did you use the template wording on the site?

To check click here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

2) Did you send £10.

If yes to the above and they have ignored you, then you send a non complaince letter - link is here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

This gives them 7 more days before you start / can start proceedings in court to have an order to make them comply with the DPA.

If this fails, I will look out for your thread...the next step would be the court process or you will be continued to be delayed by the bank.

CJ

• 3 weeks later...

Right I sent Non Compliance letters to Barclaycard, GE Money and one to my Barclayloan last week the 16th May, sent all by recorded delivery.

I received some of my statements almost immediately from Barclaycard, but have heard nothing from any of the others.

It is a week today and the letter gives them 7 days, obviously I'll give them a few extra days, say til monday, but what then?

Anybody know the next step if they still don't reply?

xx

POPPY07

Does anybody have a LBA template letter for non-compliance of SAR? I still haven't received statements from GE Money, with whom I had two accounts.

Any help on my next step would be great.

xx

POPPY07

Its in link 3 above....... 2 days behind you so pse keep us informed....:?::rolleyes:

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I know it's a pain waiting but they are taking a while. Have you complained to the information commissioners office and the ombudsman? You need to do this first and then you can file in court for an order to make them comply. My statements took 60+ days:mad:

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent