Can't get my statements from the Clydesdale

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was wondering if you could help my dad. I am working on get his charges back and he is haveing major problems trying to get his statements from them. Over two months ago he sent the SAR Letter to them along with a cheque, the cheque was cashed and still nothing received. He then sent a letter saying that if they didn't get them to him he would be going to court to get a order to get his statements. Still nothing.

He phoned the number that he got on here. It was in Edinburgh and a woman you has helped many people on here Still nothing

How do we get these through the court as this is disgusting the way he is being treated?

And if anyone has any tips or numbers please pass them on he is getting desperate

Thank you

Can I just ask if your father received a confirmation letter from Clydesdale saying that they had received his S.A.R and that they would be sending his statements out?

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

Clydesdale seem to be constantly failing to respond to S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) requests.. I'm having the same trouble myself, as have a few others..

Where are you 49kirk? There is some info here about how to pursue it through the court system though it appears to be based on the English system, don't think there's any guidelines for the Sherrif Court in Scotland which I'm trying to get my head around.

A

Thank you for your replies

Firstly Sarah he did receive the response that they would be investigating the matter and get back to him. I don't think it said anything about sending the statements out. The cheque has been cashed though and all letters have been sent by recorded delivery.

And secondly Andy, I am Scotland which is different although I will have a look at the links and see.

This is awful my dad has been with them for about 35years and they treat him like this.

hey kirk? im in the same position as your dad!! its awfull how long they are taking to comply with these statemants!! surely it doesnt take 2 months to print off!! well all stick togaether on here and make this work! dont you worry about that!! x :)

Thanx for your help again,

Caroline x:p x

Kirk first of all I would suggest that you send them this Data Protection Act - Non-Compliance - Template Letters You need template #3. Then I would complain to the The Information Commissioner's Office here... Data Protection Complaints

Hope this helps a bit.

Sarah.

Yorkshire Bank

Started Process 19th Sept 2006.

All Stages Followed.

Next Step Court!

Hearing Date 7th June 2007.

WON!!!!! 6th June 2007 :D

Frequently Asked Questions

Example Step-By-Step Instructions