What is a schedule of charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am about to send my prelim letter to YB Visa

Is a schedule of charges (which I read I must include), just a list of the charges and dates I am asking them to repay?

Thanks, i have been looking around on here but cant find that info.

Hi Kimbers,

Check out the following link to download the correct spreadsheet for your schedule. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

However, it's also a really good idea to read the step by step instructions and FAQs to get a clear plan of attack.

Good luck.

Shumba

Thanks Shumba. I have read and read and read, but I think I have injested too much info in one sitting as I was doubting my own thoughts.

When you say dont forget to remove the interest column from your prelim do you mean the line that mentions "plus £XXX which you have charged me in interest for the sums which you have taken" ?

Thanks

No. I mean from the spreadsheet showing your schedule of charges. Include the interest that the bank has charged you on your statement, but the interest that is calculated on the spreadsheet is the interest that you will charge them when it gets to court stage, so delete that column and the one saying how many days since offence.

I would still like a moderator or site helper to comment on the interest Q I posed on my thread if possible though.

Shumba