Any advice

donkammy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys,

Fecked up big time, wasnt aware of Consumer Action Group Forums

I used a company called lecit Legal Claims, they sorted out the first lettter to lloyds straight away, got a standard letter from lloyds saying that they dont agree.

no the company needs to file for small claim in court but they are taking the {edit} aint heard nothing for 6 weeks from the company, rang them up and they said they cant get a court date

is there any way i can get out of this? so i can use this forum and claim my own charges back.

found this fourm to late........daaahhhhmmmm!

I thought that you filed on MCOL and were then given a court date at a later stage should the case be defended.

Have you paid them anything?

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Guys,

Fecked up big time, wasnt aware of Consumer Action Group Forums

I used a company called xxxx, they sorted out the first lettter to lloyds straight away, got a standard letter from lloyds saying that they dont agree.

no the company needs to file for small claim in court but they are taking the **** aint heard nothing for 6 weeks from the company, rang them up and they said they cant get a court date

is there any way i can get out of this? so i can use this forum and claim my own charges back.

found this fourm to late........daaahhhhmmmm!

Donkammy,

How long ago did you start using this company as you signed up here in August 2006 - and posted your other two posts in August 2006. ;)

Do you know if they have actually filed the court claim yet? If they have then I don't really know what you can do. Have you signed any forms from this company - for example did you have to sign anything to give them permission to handle your claim? If they haven't filed the court claim then you may be able to get out of them handling it if you haven't signed anything. You haven't paid them anything up front have you?

Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]