HELP!! Getting a bit scary now!! Me Vs LloydsTSB!! Warrant of Execution time!!

Justinfarley1976

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone!!

Well, this is my second post ever!!

I have raised a claim against Lloyds TSB for £841.18 and have done all the good stuff with the Data request, which they adhered to, the follow-up request for the money which they blew me out on, followed by the last warning letter.

MCOL logged and claim went through succesfully without Lloyds TSB issuing a defence, not even an acknowledgement.

So, I heard from the woman on the help line at Northampton county court that people who demand payment immediately, usually have to wait 30 days for their money.

I, on the otherhand, gave them 7 days. Today being the last to pay it in full by.

Midnight tonight, I can issue a Warrant of Execution.

Now, I'm getting a bit shakey about all this because its getting way WAY real.

Whats next, anyone? Will the bank pay or should I be letting Martin Lewis know so he can round up a press team to gain entry to 25 Gresham St, London?

I am 100% gung-ho because as like a lot of you, I have been made to suffer **EDITED**. If the bailiff is needed, I will.

I feel I need to etch it onto their heads to make them understand it because LloydsTSB don't seem to be too bothered. After all,:evil: :evil: what am I to them?? :-x :-x :-x

I look forward to your reply guys and girls.:)

All the best,

Justin

Have you tried conatcting Loyds solicitors? this could be one of the claims that manages to slip through the net.

TezViper

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Lloyds TSB settled in full before hearing

Cap One offered full settlement and default removed.

If I help in any way then please donate to the site when you are succesful