Mickand Vs LLoyds

mickand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have read lots of posts on this site and others it seems lloyds tsb go all the way to court,

I am about to send my first letter off to them they owe me £2495 in charges, could you tell me where you sent letter too?

Good luck with your claim :) Keep us posted

NatWest:

23/4/07 - Requested statements NatWest

10/5/07 - Received 1st set of statements

12/5/07 - Remaining statements arrived. Proceeding NatWest claim for £2,235.14

14/5/07 - Pre-lim letter sent

01/6/07 - LBA letter sent

22/6/07 - Filed money claim at court! *gasp*

27/7/07 - Received official defence and bully cr*p!

LTSB:

23/4/07 - Requested statements LTSB

31/5/07 - List of charges received. Proceeding LTSB claim for £1,407.50

01/6/07 - Pre-lim letter sent.

09/6/07 - Received a 'bugger off' letter.

21/6/07 - LBA letter sent.

Hi I have read lots of posts on this site and others it seems lloyds tsb go all the way to court,

I am about to send my first letter off to them they owe me £2495 in charges, could you tell me where you sent letter too?

All the applicable addresses are in the following: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/236-lloyds-tsb-contact-details.html

So i have now recieved the defence and a letter stating that the case is being moved to my local court.

The letter also states that there is no AQ unless the judge asked for it.

What do I do now? Do I need to contact the court?

Hi

I would ask the Court for a copy of the defence.

Have a read of this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi

I would ask the Court for a copy of the defence.

Have a read of this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

Barty:)

Sorry I have a copy of the defence - my above post should say now received a copy of the defence.

If I don't have to fill in an AQ how do I tell the court that there are dates I cannot make a hearing? I would hate to get a date and have to go back and cancel it.

Just faxed this to [problem] to see if I can speed the process up:

Dear Sir/Madam

Michael Anderson –v- Lloyds TSB

Claim No: 7QZ44181

Date Issued: 2/4/2007

It has come to my attention that as of 3/05/07 that an Allocation Questionnaire may not be required in this case.

I am mindful of the vast number of claims with which you are currently dealing. In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £4,527. I will waive the right to pursue full costs which I can claim at £9.25 an hour for preparing my case if payment is made in full, in the form of a cheque, within 14 days.

I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

For your records, I enclose another copy of my schedule of charges. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry but can anyone advise:

If I don't have to fill in an AQ how do I tell the court that there are dates I cannot make a hearing? I would hate to get a date and have to go back and cancel it.:confused:

We just rang the court and explained and they said that the claim was going to be tranferred again to another court. I am really getting fed up with the court system now they must know that LLoyds aren't going to defend why do they need to play into their hands by delaying again?

• 2 weeks later...

So I recieved a letter on 21st from the Court saying that the has been transferred to Southend Court and is to be placed before District judge Dudley for directions.

I phoned Southend Court today and asked what was going on and was told that the case would go before the judge and it was likley that he would order a stay for a month to see if the bank settle.

Should I send a letter to the court now with suggested directions and asking for him not to stay the case as I have been trying to resolve the case and believe that Lloyds will just use the month to prolong the proceedings?

Hi mickand, Thers a thread in the sticky section called aq's stays and Something" have a look there. It should help

Heres the link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/78216-aqs-stays-strike-out.html

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Hi mickand, Thers a thread in the sticky section called aq's stays and Something" have a look there. It should help

Heres the link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/78216-aqs-stays-strike-out.html

Thanks for that, i have already looked at that thread but it has no advice for when the judge may order the stay and there is no AQ.

Don't think there's much you can do other than wait to see if a stay is ordered and then send the letters on the first page of the link, ammending slightly to suit circumstances.

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent