Teeste vs Natwest

Teeste

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, new to the group!

I'm in the process of a court claim (MCOL) with the Natwest for just over £2k. They've defended and sent me a request for further information, CPR 18 thingy, so I'm just trying to decided what to do about it. They've asked for a reply by the 4th May, when I only got their letter on the 27th April.

As far as I can tell, I don't have to reply fully to this CPR 18, but I've seen many different reply letters and outcomes to this when looking through the forum threads. Is there a definitive answer to this as what is best to do? It seems like I can send them a non-compliance letter as in here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/35672-cobbetts-cpr-18-request.html

Or I can send them something like this: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/55874-letter-court-re-cpr18.html

What I'm interested in is getting results as quickly as possible (aren't we all!). My case has been moved to my local court along with a notice that the AQ has been dispensed with unless the local judge decides to send one out. So am I right in thinking I reply to the court and Cobbetts with a letter re the CPR 18 and then wait for the court to respond with AQ and/or hearing date?

I haven't sent the court any paper yet, I presume this goes in with whatever reply I send to the CPR 18?

Just feeling a little lost at the moment, which I presume is the point of all that Cobbetts stuff! :-?

Cheers!

Hello all, new to the group!

I'm in the process of a court claim (MCOL) with the NatWest for just over £2k. They've defended and sent me a request for further information, CPR 18 thingy, so I'm just trying to decided what to do about it. They've asked for a reply by the 4th May, when I only got their letter on the 27th April.

As far as I can tell, I don't have to reply fully to this CPR 18, but I've seen many different reply letters and outcomes to this when looking through the forum threads. Is there a definitive answer to this as what is best to do? It seems like I can send them a non-compliance letter as in here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/35672-cobbetts-cpr-18-request.html.. Send this to Cobbets..

Or I can send them something like this: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/55874-letter-court-re-cpr18.html Send this to the court

What I'm interested in is getting results as quickly as possible (aren't we all!). My case has been moved to my local court along with a notice that the AQ has been dispensed with unless the local judge decides to send one out. So am I right in thinking I reply to the court and Cobbetts with a letter re the CPR 18 and then wait for the court to respond with AQ and/or hearing date? Yes, you will get an AQ request shortly

I haven't sent the court any paper yet, I presume this goes in with whatever reply I send to the CPR 18?

Just feeling a little lost at the moment, which I presume is the point of all that Cobbetts stuff! :-? Thats exactly how cobbets want you to feel...

Cheers!

Good luck

Jos

You won't get an AQ request as this has been dispensed with - an increasing trend. For your next action see http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html

Steven

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

Hi again,

I sent off the letters as directed registered delivery.

Today I got a letter from my local court: Notice to Pay Fee. £100. Umm, didn't I pay MCOL when I filed the claim?? Have they not passed it on? What should I do?? Is this a common thing? Help!

Cheers!

If you fill in an AQ it costs £100. Maybe they are charging you that anyway

Steven

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

Ah, I see. So maybe the AQ will come a different day? If nothing's arrived by Tuesday I'll get on the phone to them. Sounds like the post's just being funy.

Panic over! :)

Hi

Even if the Court has dispensed with the AQ you still have to pay a fee which is for the allocation to a track.

There is a thread on here somewhere but i can't find it!

Bicester1

Bicester1

MBNA WON £623

:)

GM Card Won £580

Nat West CC Won £525.08

Nat West Bank Won £2346.60:)

Lloyds PPI LBA

Barclaycard defence received. Trial date 30th July. Barclays missed deadline for servicing and filing of their bundle! Going to try for strikeout or summary disposal

HBOS about to issue N1

LLoys Bank LBA

I am not a lawyer. Get trained professional advice if unsure of your legal position. If my advice is helpful please tip my scales!

Yup, I rang the court, they explained that it was an admin fee so I paid over the phone (eventually!). I just wish they'd said in the letter that there was no AQ and what the fee was for.

I will have a closer look at the thread - looks to me like a lot of work! If I don't do it, the court will allocate my case to the small claims track and give me a hearing date at some point, right? Is that the date that the Natwest pays up 3 days before?

Just wondering what happens next :)

Cheers!

I will have a closer look at the thread - looks to me like a lot of work! No u just wait for instructions from the court If I don't do it, the court will allocate my case to the small claims track and give me a hearing date at some point, right? YES Is that the date that the NatWest pays up 3 days before? They can pay out at any time, but normally close to a hearing or court date

U just need to be patient now...............there is nothing u can do to speed the process up so good luck and relax

Scott