Broke Dave v Lloyds

broke dave

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LTSB have just filed a defence. Does anyone know the time scale to going to court?

Losing money by the day and becoming desparate.

Thanks,

Broke Dave

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Dave,

The defence is quite normal and more of the process as the banks continue to desperately fight the claims, however with no defence that will be upheld in the court!

It is a very frustrating process as their delay tactics are with sound knowledge that you have realised you can get the money back, need it and that the process drawn out, will intimidate you and have you settle for less, or accepting a lower offerl

So hang in there!!!

The defence filed means that it now needs to be allocated to the local court if you used Money Claim - or if you filed an N1, then your court will allocate a date.

Each court is different and they are under a lot of pressure with claims with the banks wasting their time. So it could be around 6-8 weeks till the process is ended if not in some busy courts longer.

Reading what you wrote, I can understand the frustration! its your money! But do hang in there.....its tactics to test your patience so try and see it as a forced savings plan!

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but you are on the final leg to get your money!

Thanks for the reply. Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to you. Not much work on at the moment so have been finding my way around the Forums. Got a lot of inspiration from all of the members - nice to know that I'm not alone. Have had court allocated and no AQ required. Standard 9 point defense from LTSB with no questions, so it looks like I got everything right to the MCOL stage. About to visit the Chat now so will look out for you.

Broke Dave.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.