bankrupcy and what it maens

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone having being advised on bankrupcy by the CCCS i declined and soldier on trying to clear the debts. but thinking about it it might not be such a bad idea!! having read the procedures and got the forms guidence notes ect. what is the experiance really like? Is it embarrassing? Is the reciever nice and understanding? or persistant and pressing you to explain your self? Is the whole thing unbearable or do they just stamp your form at a glance and you walk free from the high court totally ecstatic !!And debt seems a distant memory!! 8) anyone ??:-D:???:

Dear Worm,

You may want to check out the Best credit cards, cheap mortgages, personal loans, savings accounts, house & car insurance - The Motley Fool UK forum called "dealing with debt". It is a supportive and knowledgable community who will undoubtedly point you in the right direction (and offer practical advice). Check out SON1C's postings in particular.

Good luck! :)

NNN

thanks will have a look:)

I am no longer welcome on CAG

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.