Birmingham Court and N1 rejections

podgydad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having quite happily accepted hundreds of N1 submissions, the court has rejected our last batch as we did not include a copy of the contract on which we are relying on for our contractual interest claim. Surely stating the rate on the N1 and including the contract in the bundle would be sufficient. It seems to be really hit and miss with the courts at the moment, one person will pass an N1 while another will reject it.

It would seem that the court is quite happy to make it more difficult for people to claim, while on the other hand letting the banks get away with abuse of process.

Anyway, just a heads up to those who are claiming contractual interest.

And I thought that the courts were there to help us but from your post it is almost as if they are in league with the banks.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

And I thought that the courts were there to help us but from your post it is almost as if they are in league with the banks.

Just to confuse matters, another 7 that were issued a week later have all been issued using the same particulars of claim.

My experience of Birmingham Court is very poor, they don't seem to know what they are doing and make lots of mistakes.