Mand take em to the cleaners- Lloyds

Amanda Taylor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a question, I put in a claim at the court on Fri 13th April, I haven't had anything back at all, not even from the courts. their time was up today so now need to enter my judgement,Does anyone know if i can add to my claim as have more charges leaving my account tomorrow. Will i have to add to my existing claim & pay an additional cost to the court?

Most probably you will, but when they settle this one may be worth asking if they want to include these other charges in the settlement - unlikely they will - but you never know may have had a change of heart by then.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Crew,

Went into the court today to check my progress against Lloyds,Apperently they are 6 weeks behind on the claims:eek: . I have not had any corrs back from court or Lloyds since filing my claim & 2 weeks ago completed my judgement, which has not yet been served:eek: What am i supposed to do now:confused: Has anyone else come accross this at all? Managed to get a claim ref though but not sure of exact date i submitted my claim, But will work it out & post into litigation.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't often recommend that you call the solicitors - but see no reason why not to do so in this case - remind them that until full payment is received the claim against their client will continue and that interest will continue to accrue.

:mad: Ive just had a very heated discussion with Lloyds. They are taking £235 from my account in charges which i have explained that i can not afford to pay & thet the reason i was overdrawn was due to the fact that they overdrew my account in charges.The chap at my local branch said well you have plenty of money going through your account! that must make it ok for them to help themselves.I am furious.they haven't even paid back what they agreed to settle & they are taking it straight back off me.:mad: