Scottiepoll -v- Halifax ***WON***

scottiepoll

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Think I may have screwed up!!!!

Phoned the Halifax to find out why they had not included 8% interest in the settlement of my claim. They said that although I had included the interest calculations in my particulars of claim, In the total box at bottom I had only put the charges amount. So that is all my claim is for and that is what they have paid plus costs.

Is there anything I can do or should I just right it off to experience.

Can anyone advise please.

You will need to check with the court if you can still fill in a N244 form, this lets you alter your claim, but it does cost £35 and is not reclaimable.

But as you have been offered the other money, im not sure you can.

But its worth a phone call.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Ok thanks for the advice. Hubby reckons I should right it off and put it down to experience.

Afterall, two Halifax claims won in one week isn't bad.

Thanks for all your advice Sea-side - Donation on way when monies reach account.

In process of doing a claim for my brother as well and he sent his prelim off last tuesday and received a letter today saying that his complaint has been denied (the usually Bog off letter) I go the same letter but 3 weeks into court claim, not after a week.

Should he issue proceedings now or go on to issue the LBA?

Advice greatly appreciated.

• Haha 1

Always follow the guides on here, please dont skip any stages. So yes send the lba.

Let us know when you recieve the money, and we can get your title changed..:D :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I shall sort it out for you then..:D

Here is the link to the donation.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

The donation button is at the top of the forums page.

F&Q's... Read here