Carboot v t mobile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend of mine asked me to post this question on here, she bought a mobile phone last year and when she got it it was unsuitable so after contacting t mobile they said she could return it, so she did via rec delivery but t mobile never got the phone, my friend passed on all details of post cert etc.. then when the bills started to arrive she took the stand of im not paying ive sent it back-told t mobile of this and has since ignored all bills, its come to a head now as a debt collector called she told him the amount was in dispute and why etc he told them to make a small payment each week to pay off debt but said they was little they could do as she was now black listed and would be for 7 years.

So really can she clear her name and sort out t mobile ???

What a mess. What happened to the mobile? Sending it by Recorded Delivery was foolish as it did not cover it for loss. Was it delivered and signed for? If so, then she advises T-Mobile of this fact and their agreement to return. However if it was stolen enroute and they did not get (and sign for) it, the contract remains in force and she'll be due to pay all charges due for the remainder of the contract.