Missed an account number out, what should I do???

bank_charge_monkey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, first time post I at court stage with NatWest.

I have sent my 1st letter (Borehamwood) Ignored!

Sent the 2nd letter Ignored

Filed online MoneyClaim...

When I filled out the particulars of claim though I forgot to enter the 2nd account number I have - the totals reflect the total amount I am owed from both accounts but the details only show 1 account number...

I have included the Particulars of claim below so you can see what I mean.

I have only just (26/04) filed this but if anyone can shed any light on to whether this will hinder the case or not and whether I need to do anything further an amend will include 2 manual forms and £35. But I didn't know whether I could write a letter to Natwest?

PARTICULARS OF CLAIM:

1. The Claimant has an account 40483916 with the Defendant, opened August 1999.

2.Since 20/03/01 the Defendant debited charges and interest in respect of purported breaches of contract.

3. Defendant is aware of all details as a list of charges has already been supplied. Another copy will be sent.

4. Claimant contends:

(a) The charges exceed the Defendant's losses caused by the breaches;

(b) The Term permitting the Defendant to levy such charges is unenforceable under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and at Common Law.

5. Claimant claims:

(a) return of the amounts debited of £2405.84;

(b) interest per S.69 County Courts Act 1984 of 8% - £834.64 continuing at 8% until judgement or settlement at a daily rate of £0.71;

6. Alternatively, if the charges are a fee for a service, then they must be reasonable under S.15 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.

7. Costs allowed by the Court.

Cheers in advance

Rich

Ring mcol asap and ask if u can ammend that detail,if its to late u can ammend your POC with a N244 form (download from website)It costs £35 (non reclaimable).............

its only a small problem but u do need to do either of the above......so dont panic##

Scott

Hi mate, have a look through here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/69359-cant-find-what-youre.html - you should find plenty of useful info on this. xx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.