Percicles Vs Natwest

percicles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OMG!

I have just completed my schedule of charges and the grand total is £5,605.85. No wonder we are so hard up! I've typed up My letter. (Thank you all so much for the templates). And its off to the post box for me in the morning. To say I'm terrified is an understatement! I've read and re-read all the advice but still quite get my head round all of it. I'm almost certain I've done this bit right though. Just really worried about having to go to court. We shall cross that bridge if and when it comes.

Will update when I hear anything.

Percicles xx

no bank has gone as far as court , on a claim which does not include com/cont int, so don't worry.

look at a few of the threads here & stop worrying

we are all with you.

dx100uk

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, There time is up.

1 question ~ I have had a reply of sorts to my prelim letter but it was just a standard letter saying

"We are currently investigating your claim and will respond to you as soon as possible"

So do I wait a bit longer or do I send off the LBA letter?

I was worried before this Lloyds thing now I'm seriously terrified!!

Send the LBA.

As the claimant, you set the timescales. If you allow them to fob you off with a "we'll get back to you" letter they will do things in their own time and hope you go away.

Keep the pressure on and be prepared to follow it up. Don't stress about it though, there is all the help you need on here. Anything that worries you, ask away!

Paul

• Haha 1

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I have had no response at all from LBA.

I have read and re-read everything and I'm still not sure I'm getting it!:confused:

Is my next step to fill in the claim form that you download from here?

Where does it go then, to the court or bank?

And (so sorry about all the questions) do I enclose the payment with the claim form?

I've also looked at how to fill the claim form in but I'm not sure what this part means

"Plus interest pursuant to S.69 County Courts Act 1984 from date of issue to date of judgement/settlement at £xx.xx per day [(enter daily rate here - (CHARGES+OD interest)x 0.00022 = pence per day)] OR at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just."

I really think I'm a bit too dizzy to do this. lol

Any help, advice or general words of wisdom would be great about now.