60 odd days for compliance - and they still want more time .....

ajjars

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Started on a mission against Cap One for my mum. Sent off for her statements on 26th Feb. Still not had them. I sent a non-compliance letter off on wednesday giving them 7 days to send her the Data or I would initiate complaints to the ICO and the OFT. My mum got a letter back yesterday saying that it is going to take at least another 4 weeks to get the info, maybe more, but they will write and let us know. They thank her for her patience.

Sending off a letter tomorrow informing them that she is NOT patient and that the letters of complaint are now being sent to the ICO and the OFT. They have had more than enough time.

Thing is, I thought Cap One were quite good at complying with SARs. Is this a new tactic by them? They have obviously been talking to Barclaycard .......

Has anyone else had a similar letter after 59 days?

Me thinks they are taking the P**s!

You can complain to the commissioner etc, but they really do not achieve very much with the big institutions.

Send them a non-compliance Letter Before Action. If they fail to respond to that then start a claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Good luck :D:D

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.