I have a court date :(

Wiggles

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just got a court date for the 11th June. In the letter it asking for evidence to be sent to both the court and Lloyds TSB (Defendant) getting a bit nervous now as I am unsure as what to send as evidence. I know that it will include bank statements but is there anything else I should be sending or anything that will help if they do decide to turn up,and also a witness statement. The judge has also ruled that they have waived the questionaire, is this good or bad?

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Wiggles,

Firstly don't worry - this is all normal. :) You will find Gary's thread GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages a useful resource. You will find a section on the court bundle with links for all of the relevant information you need to include.

The Judge waiving the questionnaire is a good thing - it means they see the process as a waste of time, and that they are aware that the banks are really wasting for the courts' time with the whole process.

Good luck. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]