Sickntired v Capital one

sickntired

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone

I've just completed a claim with the Halifax so Capital one are next on my list. Do they hound everyone or is it just me. I was considering looking into what is classed as harassment. They call me every eight days without fail. They never use the same call for both accounts, which is infuriating and can be embarrassing if you have people round. I also think they are very pushy, always asking for large payments, I only owe them £400.

Keep you updated good luck everyone.

Hi doo

just sending for my statements today, hopefully they wont be too long. I think the charges will amount to a fair bit,I am currently £180 over my limit at the moment, and its all charges, but I know they have reduced them now, have you had any problems getting the lower charges back?

Hi doo

just sending for my statements today, hopefully they wont be too long. I think the charges will amount to a fair bit,I am currently £180 over my limit at the moment, and its all charges, but I know they have reduced them now, have you had any problems getting the lower charges back?

Hi you can claim all charges back plus interest paid on those charges and if you can work the spreadsheet reciprocal interest on their charges and interest. I have call it reciprocal interest as I cannot remember the correct name of this type of interest, I believe its called compound contractual interest but not sure.

dpick:p

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640