Wazzer vs Lloyds TSB

ajwazzer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey

I've finally found the time to get on with claiming my money back from Lloyds TSB. Before overdraft interest, I'm owed £1470 and it's about time LTSB paid it back.

Any tips? I heard that LTSB is particularly difficult to extract money from. If so, forewarned is forearmed, and all that jazz...

I work out that I am owed £317.50 interest on the £1470-worth of fees. Hard to believe I've been effectively fined £1787.50 by my own bank over the last few years. Sort of looking forward to getting stuck in to the process now...

Hi

Did you work out the if you could claim the o/d interest using one of the Advanced spreadsheets? As you can't claim all of your o/d back, all parts.

Lloyds like to drag things out as long as possible, so be prepared for the long haul.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Yup, I used the advanced spreadsheet. I've actually been extraordinarily loyal to LTSB; in 2002 they erroneously closed my current account against my explicit instructions, placing me in financial embarassment (a big, big no-no in my walk of life). I still have the letter of apology, which I had to bully out of their Cheltenham branch manager! I suspect this one's going to take a little more than raising my voice inside a busy branch...

• 3 weeks later...

Received the standard reply from Lloyds today... I imagine they're feeling a tad buoyed by the legal nonsense earlier this week, but I'll keep pursuing it anyway. LBA will be shot off tomorrow!