Rooster vs Lloyds TSB

rooster84984
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

New to the site and to claiming my money back. Just printed all the info off and will be studing this for few days before i start the long way to succes.

I have been looking through the site and i think its absolutely great. Due to all the help that is possible when you need it, i have the confidence to go ahead.

greetz rooster:D

Good Luck Rooster,

Theres plenty of good info here and always plenty of people to offer advice when u need it.

TezViper

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Lloyds TSB settled in full before hearing

Cap One offered full settlement and default removed.

If I help in any way then please donate to the site when you are succesful

Hi Rooster.

Are you taking my name in vain ?

:D

Welcome to the site. If you spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section, you will find that between them they will answer most of your initial questions.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi Tezviper,bomb om and rooster-uk,

Thanks for the good lucks, still reading the stuff. Cant wait to go ahead with it.

Nice to c that there is somebody with same name. Rooster-uk, rooster is my nickname in UK as my dutch name is a pain to pronounce. So mine should be Rooster-NL.:D

Liters

Hi there,

Going to start 2morow with the long way! Still at the very beginning, could somebody answer these Q for me please, Tried to find out myself but no luck.

If i am requesting my statements for my Lloyd's current account AND for my Lloyd's credit card (which closed for long time) do i request that in 1 letter and with 1 cheque?

a embarrassed rooster

hi there,

Little update. sent my DPA letter recorded yesterday (09-05-07)requesting my statements for my current and closed credit card account. Let you know how i get on, will be surprised if i get my statements within 40 days.

grtzzz rooster

Welcome to CAG ... good luck with your claim

and keep us all posted

XxXxX

:p

If I have been helpful, PLEASE click the scales

You may receive differing advice as people have had different experiences. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I offer is done so informally, without prejudice & without liability.

I WON !!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN .... BRING IT ON

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

As expected i am struggling to get my statements. I sent my DPA recorded via royal mail on the 9th of may. Basicly after checking up on it i am waiting after filling in a claimform at the post office for a reply. Royal mail say that it hasnt been delivered and they dont know where it is. It has been a while since the claimform has been filled in and think its pretty useless to wait for it.

Shall i sent it again? sent my original one to P berryman at the pentagon.

Anybody got a better address to sent it to?

greetz rooster

Hi

To be honest I wouldn't take much notice of Royal Mail, it probably has been delivered but just hasn't been signed for.

I would try ringing them, you might get through on 0117 943 3133, and if you still haven't received them when the 40 days is up, send this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

It has been a while but today i received a list of the charges since i joined lloyds. Not received the statements but a list of my unpaid d/d and o/draft interest which totals around 1260.

I assume i need the statements as i dont trust anybody from banks now??

They say in the letter that i i do want the statements that it will take longer to acces the archived data and that they have 40 days for this.

The letter is dated 14 of june, theyre max time was 5 days ago.

Can i go forward with this summary? or recommend you to get statements?