mahfuu vs Abbey

mahfuu

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5291 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon folks,

I have been chasing a claim against abbey since December 2006. I have had a hearing date set, the content of which is below;

District Judge XXXXX has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing will take place at XXXX on the XXX at XXXX County Court, XX, XX, XX and should take no longer than 10 minutes. If the parties attend the hearing it will be for directions only.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts' report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than XX XXX XXX.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing.

I was not required to complete an AQ. My questions is what now? I have seen lots of threads with document downloads but to be honest I am feeling a little unsure what to use for my case. Can someone point me in the right direction? This claim if successfull is buying my new motorbike!! My claim is for £3,340. Abbey have submitted a defence.

Your help would be appreciated.

Mahfuu