No statements after 40 days....mcol sent..any advice?

jdobuk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

After getting all my charges back from natwest, and ge money i am now helping my partner reclaim her charges from lloyds...this is proving more stressful than previously anticipated.

to cut a long story short we requested her statements for 2 accounts, got no reply so rang them. Spoke to an advisor who said that the request may have been lost and they would resubmit the requset (got reference and name from advisor).

a week later we recieved a letter staing that they had recieved our request and the statements would be sent out in three weeks.....three weeks passed, then four, then six etc......no statements.

Sent another letter stating they were in breach of data protection act and we wanted the statements in 7 days, or we wouldp proceed with court action with an estimated ammount.....no reply....no statements.

Sent the claim through mcol bank has acknowledged claim and is defending. we are awaiting defence.

my main concerns are as follows and can anyone help?

1. what are our chances with an estimated claim? this has had to be done as the bank as ignored our requests.

2.we have estimate £5000 for both accounts plus the 8% do you think this a reasonable amount...more importanly will the judge deem this reasonable?

3. has anyone else had a similar experience? how long did it take?

thanks

j