Jamesiebabie V HSBC

jamesiebabie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am currently doing a claim agaist HSBC, however, my biggest claim would be against HSBC or the Midland Bank as was. My only concern is that I closed my account about 6 years ago as I then started to earn some money. I have been reading that you can go back through the 6 year barrier.

How do you start getting a list of my charges? As far as I can see it the letter only allows you to abtain info from within the last 6 years. Do I give HSBC £10 and ask for all my statements from say 1997 onwards through to the date of closure.

I am unsure how this works.

I hope someone can help.

Feakyleaky,

Many thanks, what a fantastic thread this one is. Unfortunately, it looks as though I will have to wait and see what others do as they look as though they haven't got the statements to date. Damn shame.

Once again, many thanks.

you might get some ideas here too:Do you have charges going back more than 6 years?

Claiming beyond 6 yrs - important new information!!! (multipage.gif1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

in fact - put over 6 years in the search along the blue line at the top of page on the line starting with user cp on the left - the search is half way across - put over 6 years in there and you'll keep busy back and forth looking at all the threads.