Just saying hi and hope for help!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello good people, I've just signed up after hearing about this site from my bro. I'm hoping to get back all my charges from Nationwide and look forward to your help and support!!!:-D

Guest ChloeJane

Hi Durgler!

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you are really ready to battle Nationwide!

Just thought I would post some great links and your first step!

Step 1.

Get your information! So you know what to claim.

You do this by easily following templates by copying and pasting them to suit you and your details.

1. Data Protection Act, Subject Access Request letter - List of charges

Click on the link above and you will go to a template that will be to request your data and information from the bank.

You can than spend the 40 days waiting for the information but can look around at what the tiimetable will be and what steps are next.

A great link is below which sets out a sample of the process. The links are on the right.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=6

Chat -- is a great way to ask questions instantly! so come on in and meet new friends and find support. - did see you in there but you left before we got to say hi!

Look me up if you need more help! Step 1 is the letter.

Good luck!

Hi Durgler

Welcome!

Make sure you read the FAQ's and spend time reading the Step by Step Instructions.

And start a thread in the Nationwide Forum where more people will see it and you will get many more replies.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Thanks for the welcome, how quick and friendly!!!

I've sent off for my statements already so will keep reading untill they arrive. I'll post future progress in a new thread in the Nationwide forum as hagenuk has suggested.

• 1 month later...

Hi Durgler!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Notice of Acknowledgment of Service has been filed on the 05.06.07. Nationwide now got 28 days to defend!!!!

Also send copy of my list of charges to Eversheds in Cardiff (their solicitors).

Let's see what happens next!!!! Keep you posted!:)