help!! have I messed up my bank charges claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent letter No.1 and £10 for bank statements etc, received 6yrs of actual statements(Huge pile) went through these highlighting charges, then used interest calculator and added these against each charge, I then handed these statements and letter 2 into Bank Manager (I some-how completely missed the online calculations form) I had usual fobbing off letter and then sent letter 3 about taking them to court (I altered the standard letter slightly saying I had returned statments previously and would request these again once a court date was given) do you think I have messed up big time or should my claim still stand? should I send another £10 asking for them again in the meantime? please help xx Helen

Do you mean not only do you not have your statements, but neither do you have a schedule of charges ie a list of type of charge, amount and date?

You will need your statements for your court bundle (although that is some way off), but you won't be able to file at court without a schedule of charges.

So yes, you do need to send another SAR +£10 .

Thanks for replying, yes I know I was really dense!!!! I sent back the original statements and when i was using the interest calculator didn't realise it continued to a report!!! when you say S.A.R. do you mean the original template letter requesting info within 40 days, or is there a way of getting them quicker as its the 2nd time?

thanks again

Helen