Playstation

playstation
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm claimimg on behalf of my son and have hit the wall already but have through this site have been given some advice. The bank sent my son away when he requested his bank statements so we will b forwarding a DPA.

I think that our local branch will make it difficult to get beyond the first stage.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

I'm claimimg on behalf of my son and have hit the wall already but have through this site have been given some advice. The bank sent my son away when he requested his bank statements so we will b forwarding a Data Protection Act.

I think that our local branch will make it difficult to get beyond the first stage.

Dont worry about your local branch,

all letters etc aren't sent there as regard hitting the brick wall dont worry we'll help you knock that wall down

U will get your money back just read a lot of threads etc ......if u get stuck just post on here and someone will always help you

Good luck

Scott

............. and if you're still unsure, Scott (who's posted just above me) has just won back a few quid short of £36,000!!!! So get your SAR off, read the FAQ's and as many threads as poss......... and we'll all back you and support you every step of the way. Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Guest NATTIE

two good posts and i think the branch have got to the point of washing their hands of people who want to claim charges back, not because they cannot help, but are frustrated the amount of time to order statements. To be blunt it is all manually input for ordering so 20 minutes out of your day when you are already chasing other things up. Note to NatWest make copy statement ordering easier with the NatWest Archive if it is within your powers.

I think that the encouragment from those who have replied and previous threads ahs been an inspiration. However our local branch continue to make it difficult to get beyond requesting the copies of bank statements.

My son cannot go into the branch and pay £5.00 cash for the statements. No this cost has to be taken from his already overdrawn account (courtesy of the bank charge) and he'll have to wait 10 days as he has just moved address. They were not willing to send the copies to my home address (his parent and former address) but were wanted to forward the statements to his old address.

Theri reticence is making me more determined.

Hey playstation, I'm sorry you're getting the runaround at the moment, but I think you'd be much better sending your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) off for your statements to the address in the Sticky's http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/74934-natwest-contact-information.html rather than asking the branch to supply them for you. It does cost £10, but you can send this in by postal order. Hope you get your statements soon, hedgey xxx :razz:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Guest NATTIE

there is a practical problem, with data protection and the fact that the branch cannot key address problems. There is a way round this if he uses the joys of internet banking as he can ring actionline and they will change the address over the phone. With regards to address changes, we advise 5 working days as they are all completed through retail operations centres(liked the Customer Service Centre names better myself), and Identification is a must. Otherwise statements could have been ordered to go to the branch.