Isiris Vs HSBC

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5252 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

DPA sent today under Special Deliver Next Day B4 1pm

These accounts have had CCJs

Applying to court for a set aside order

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Your item with reference ZU585362545GB was delivered from our EAST LONDON Delivery Office on 02/06/06

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

• 3 weeks later...

Though I would just send them a little reminder.

On 1st June 2006 I sent by special delivery, a request for a list of all transcations and charges on my account.

The adress used was

Ma Alan Pretty

Senior Service Quality Officer

HSBC Bank PLC

Arlington Business Centre

Millshaw Park Lane

Leeds

LS11 0PP

It was revceived at 7.05am by PAM BAKER

I note with interest, that while HSBC have been on posseion of my request now for 18 days, you have not cashed my cheque. Considering that there is an enforced Time Limit of 40 days, I trust that I will receive my request in a short period of time.

Regards

They have 40 days to comply not cashing your cheque does not have any bearing on this.I would not contact them again until it comes to 7 days before the deadline and only then send them a reminder if you have not recieved your papers.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 3 weeks later...

Not received anything and they still havenot cashed the cheque. What would you advise as a text for a reminder.

Thanks

Just write a short note saying on xx date I sent a SAR you had 40 days to comply , I would like to remind you that you have xx days left .

just short and to the point .

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Many Thanks

Right, there 40 days is up as of today

I phoned yesterday and left a message informing them I will pursue and a lady phoned me back. I explained the situation and said, not having a go at you deer, but I want them by tomorrow or i will go to court.

Now I am a bit vague here as to what to do. I have looked around but there seems alot of scenarios to deal with. ANY advice would be appreciated

Thanks

I have just had one of there telephone operators in turmoil. I nearly felt sorry for him at the end.

He said, that they had not received my request. He did however say that they sent a letter to me on 21st June 2006 saying that they had not received my letter but would send me out Statements. All ok up to now.

He said they sent them on the 21st June 2006 to my spanish address LOL

I said ok, I will give you 7 days from now to supply them to me but I am amazed that you ignore my emails. i have sent them to Alan Pretty and Paul Beaumant he then said oh they dont receive emails, they are for internal purposes only, if you sent one to them they will just ""GET LOST IN CYBER SPACE". Are you sure I query, yes definately.

OK then, if you say they get lost, how can you have written me a letter on the 21st to tell me you havent received a DPA when the only way I have communicated to you is vis A pretty and P Beaumants email address. If as you said they didnt receive emails, then how were you aware of my request if as you say you didnt receive my recorded delivered letter.

I could hear the coffee splutter from here