Letter b4 action

seve

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This will not matter, but make sure that if you put a deadline in your LBA that you stick to it - otherwise, don't set one.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Thanks,

One other thing. I also starting to claim against other Banks/credit card. If i have more than one bank account with the same bank. Do i send two requests and £20.00 or one request £10.00?

Thanks

No, one payment with the SAR letter amended to include all account numbers is sufficient.

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

As long as they are with the same company, which we don't know yet as this is the Welcome Forum and you have not told us, then it does not matter.

Please start a thread in your bank's forum when you are ready as you will get more people reading it and many more replies.

• 1 month later...

hI,

Just to let you know, that HSBC have offered 85% of my claim which is 791.35 which i have accepted and the money was in the bank within a week.

seve