still waiting for statements...

lisam1969

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am stil waiting for my statements for last 5 years, I have sent 2nd letter giving them 14 days, and had no reply, have called and been told that it will take another 4-6 weeks, do I estimate charges by adding up 1years total and x by 5 or wait....is there anyone i can call or contact to speed things up...i want to start the court proceedings, these !=?+>

Hi Lisam - Under the Data Protection Act they are obliged to respond fully to a 'Subject Access Request' within 40 days. The suggested response to Abbeys failure to comply, that I've read several times on here, is to contact them and warn them you will file a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner, and will begin legal action against them, if they fail to comply fully within a further 7 days. That always seems to do the trick!

Please, though, get yourself fully 'up to speed' by reading all the info available on CAG, especially the FAQ's, before wading in. In the end, if you do it right (and there's masses of help available right here) you are highly likely to get back what is rightfully yours! All the very best - Adam.

I do my best to be helpful, but at the end of the day I'm not a professional - please seek further advice if you're not sure. On the other hand, if I have helped, please click my scales - thanks ;)

Current Claims (all for friends!) -

Abbey - over £4k - Court claim issued & AQ filed ('Tish vs Abbey'). Alloc'n Hearing 21 Sept - Claim stayed 29/8/07.

Cap One - just under £2k - WON (just over 2k!)('Tish vs Cap One')

Cap One - just under £1000 - WON (just over £1k) Nov 07 (JimmyBoy vs Cap One)

Lloyds TSB - £3.5k - Court claim issued, defence rec'd and AQ filed; Alloc'n hearing 7th Sept Claim stayed 29/8/07! (JimmyBoy vs Lloyds')

MBNA - over £1k for mis-sold PPI - WON - approx £1500(IpswichWitch vs MBNA . . .)