Jump to content

a little help is needed please guys!!


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I have filled in claimed form, etc all ready after i had two of standard letter - (done the SAR and LBA)...now i am on claim form..however I am little stumped on how to get to send these claim form to county (manchester) - do i post it to them or call in person? and also do i need to find solicitor as well?


I have been following instruction - step by step...but not able to fin about this send forms off to county and possible solicitor...:???:


would be grateful for your advice....


David - (****ed off with lloyds tsb)

Link to post
Share on other sites

David you say that you have been following the instructions. It appears from what you have posted that you may need to do a little more research. So you have sent SAR and LBA - but not preliminary approach? You need to deliver your claim form to the court in person - but please do not do this until you are sure that you have everything correctly in place. As you have followed all the instructions step by step (your quote!) could you please tell me where on this site it is suggested that you employ the services of a solicitor.


Please, please, please make sure that you know what you are emabrking on before you issue your claim form.


Having said all that - please let us know the details of your claim.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, i have done also the prelim letter too!, done SAR and Done LBA,...still get the standard letters saying that they will let me know outcome in four weeks time!!.... anyway, RE: solictors - I wasn't that sure but noticed on the claim form and the application for fee exemption (EX160) showing solictors, therefore assume to find solictor too? But I don't need solictor, do I? Because I am on certain benefits and from EX160 form showed that i do not have to pay fee at all.


I am claiming for bank charges in tune of nearly, £2,000. I have done the firgure using excel from this site which is excellent to use and easy to understand format of excel counting up.



Link to post
Share on other sites


You don't need a Solicitor, there is no need.

You can take your claim to Court in person or post them, it's up to you.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.


I WON!!!! :D :D :D




Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...