LLoyds £750 goodwill, on-line banking and court

reduk054
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, this is another of my claims against LloydsTSB. This time hubbys sole account.

I sent the preliminary letter and LBA to Lloyds, followed (to the correct time scale of course!) with a claim with MCOL. I have a court date of the 30th May, and I am at the stage where Lloyds have deposited their famous £750 goodwill gesture into hubbys account.

What is strange is that his account has disappeared from on-line banking, so we cannot check this amount, when it was put in or any other account info. Has anyone else had the online banking facility withdrawn. we can access all of our other accounts no problem.

We complained to the customer recovery centre and to the internet banking helpline - but to no avail. no-one can answer where the account has gone.

Anyway, Lloyds have also not actually bothered to write to us to say that they have put any money into the account. Does this go for or against hubbys court case?

We are continuing with the court hearing as normal.

Any thoughts appreciated

Red

Hiya

Do think this is too sinister, I have 2 accounts with the Nationwide one for me one for my son, a few months ago I notice his account had dissapeared. It does take a few days with the online banking people to

* reset the flag* that is set if there is an issue ... in my case it was because a letter was bounced by Royal Mail and it was returned to Nationwide. so they froze on-line banking.

Hope this helps

Cub

Hi Cub, thank you for that info, I was suspicious as due to the reclaiming of bank charges I thought that Lloyds no longer wanted us to have access. Its just annoying that we now cant check as easily to see if a credit went in from another person.

However we have complained about it, so maybe the freeze will be lifted like in your case with the Nationwide.

Thanks again!

Red

I have never had a problem with internet banking with Lloyds and I am waiting a court date - they are so odd!

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update: the bank account has still not appeared upon on-line banking, and still no letter explaining their action of £750. Has anyone else had this situation?

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Lloyds had withdrawn the account as it is in recovery, and now no-one on the telephone can advise of payments in or out, and still no statements. The court case on this one regarding the charges has been postponed until the 12th June, not sure why, as it was for the 30th May. Maybe the solicitors were hoping that we would not send in the court bundle, but we did - on the final day. Well if leaving everything until the last minute is good for them.......! Will keep u posted

red