natwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

has anyone had any success with claims from natwest i have sent all letters up to last stage and am now beginning court proceedings and still they havent written or acknowledged my claim

• 2 weeks later...

hi jus wanted 2 ask 4 a few tips on gathering the court bundle together i know i need statements, and stuff (still not heard a dicky bird its bn over a week since i started court) gettin bit shaky will they pay or not who knows will i end up in court?

Guest littlesally

As far as I am aware no bank has turned up to defend.

Courts are double booking as they know the banks will not be there.

Here is a link about court bundles, it includes an attachment.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

It's a pity the chatroom is still closed as that place can really help with any doubts and fears you have.

Also good for just unwinding and having fun.

Still hopefully it won't be long.

It's basically a waiting game, seeing who can out stare the other - don't be the one to look away.

Many people do at this stage and give up.

Make sure you stick with the winners and you will be one!

Sally x

• 4 weeks later...

just 2 catch up entered judgement against natwest last wekk and recieved my only correspondence this moening offering me 3,313.83 i claimed 4000 altho should hav been slightly more but got mixed up on the spreadsheet charges sheet and couldnt add anymore! not sure whether 2 jus accept offer or try 4 full amount, this they state is a gesture of goodwill and without liability or error! the robbing **** any replies welcome just shows there still holding out to the last but so r we